Saturday, July 26, 2008

Live transmission

For anyone that has been optimistic and checked here for a new posting - you are very optimistic and you're persistence has paid off with an entry probably a year since my last.

I've been inspired of late to pick it up again (yes that would be you Alex!)

I'm also on the cusp of a 6 week holiday, which will be the longest I've travelled in one block of time so far. I fly to Bologna (Italy) today to meet up with Darren. Disaster has already struck with the campervan being broken into yesterday morning and all of Darren's stuff being stolen. How completely devastating. I'm going to do my best at cheering him up and will be picking up some duty free JD's on the way through. Denial is a solution!

P.S. I think packing is the worst thing about going on holidays. I've done okay but keep wanting to throw in extra things, so much so that I do not have an inch of space left and will be cutting fine on the painful 15kg limit of Ryan Air's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This would have to be the most pathetic blog in history!!