Sunday, May 27, 2007

slacker

sorry for the slackness of keeping this updated. I found Facebook and it is addictive. If you're on it to then let me know and that is a good way to keep in touch! if you're not on Facebook or have no idea what i'm referring to then where have you been? kidding!

I'm in the final decision making process of getting a laptop - finally!! so i will then be able to download all my photos and put them up for your perusal.

in the meantime, never hesitate to send me an email - i would love to hear from you
schelle x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

you see - i still tune in hoping u have something interesting to say! sm