Saturday, December 16, 2006

Lanark Mansions

New House; Great Flatmates
After a long stint sharing with Deev and her housemates, the long search for a new 'home' has ended!

My new address for sending welcome correspondence and presents is... available on request (I just had a momentary thought that posting my address on the WWW might not be best)! I'm still in the Bush; Shepherd's Bush that is 2 corners around from Deev and behind an illustrious Walkabout.

Time to introduce the gang (above) - to the right of me, Nick (studying Spanish with Deev and introduced me to the house, seems to know and is freinds with everyone, works at PWC), Holly (wine afficionado and inspirational gym fiend) and Danielle (amazingly can fall asleep anywhere, could be something to do with work hours of a lawyer).

These guys are awesome and very excited to have them as friends and live with them too. they're all English and I love the way the Ashes is panning out so far!

My room (rather small, me on the double bed, dresser and wardrobe to the right and behind the door. I'm packing the suitcase for my visit home to Oz)
Us at the pub down the road with Jon, ex-housemate that passed the baton on to me.

1 comment:

deev said...

you guys look great at the wedding. catching up with ty and rach tomorrow night, yay.

hope you are going well. i'm not too bad.

enjoy london, i'll say hi to aus for you!

deev